Active @ Data Studio is an efficient and functional software that retrieves all lost data and, if you need to retrieve your lost data, you can use this software as a great utility. Take advantage of this software. It supports a variety of file systems, types of memory such as hard disks, compact discs, flash drives and more. Recovers lost data as quickly as possible.
Key features of Active @ Data Studio:
– Recovers all lost
– Imagery data capability – Ability to burn and burn BitBlue discs
– Ability to clean your data securely
– Boot any system inside Windows or Dos
– Compatible with various versions of the popular Microsoft Windows operating system
DownloadDirect Link Software – 486 MB
Password For File:
Note: Please avoid blank spaces during copy or write password by typing.
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.