Aiseesoft FoneLab is one of the most efficient information retrieval software ever released. A software application specifically for iOS and Apple products that use this operating system. Types of tablets, mobile phones and portable audio and video systems of Apple, which, however, lost their information, can be easily recovered with this tool. Fast scan, consistent with all types of devices, the ability to preview From photos and videos before recovery, full information retrieval such as messages, photos, videos, music, communication lists … are among the most important and key features of this tool.
Key features of Aiseesoft FoneLab software:
– iOS data recovery – Compatible
with iPhone, iPad and iPod
– Full device data recovery
– High speed scan and recovery
– Preview feature of pre-recovery information
– Compatible with different models of Apple devices
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 32.7 MB
Password For File:
Note: Please avoid blank spaces during copy or write password by typing.
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.