Optimizing and deleting additional files in the system that are created in different ways increases the speed and efficiency of Windows and thus the performance of the whole system.
CleanMyPC is one of the professional software available in the field and can be used to clean Windows. Software with the latest technology that scans the system at high speed and can clean up additional Windows files as quickly as possible. The ability to delete files with the possibility of not restoring even with recovery software is a very important part of this tool.
Additional registry files, help files, cache and log files, software that are not fully installed and. .. Of the most important things that can be removed by using CleanMyPC. The modern graphical interface of the software also helps the user achieve the desired option faster.
DownloadDirect Link Software – 23.9 MB
Password For File:
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.