The use of mobile phones today is so prevalent that many personal information is stored on the same mobile phones. IOS phones are one of a variety of models that many users around the world have been collecting, and data loss is one of the most important mental conflicts that users are ever having. This problem appears more on the iPhone, because it simply can not retrieve deleted information.
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery One of the most practical applications that can be used to retrieve iPhone data. A very useful software that will easily retrieve a few simple clicks from any iPhone phone to any one. Pictures, Messages, Contacts, Call History, Safari Browser History, Recorded Sounds and … are the most important options that are restored with this software. Files are restored through iTunes and iCloud backup versions.
Ease of use of the software, a simple graphical interface that makes it extremely difficult to access options and retrieve data. The first is the first look at the FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery at the first glance. Almost all iPhone models are supported in the software, which is another key feature of the software.
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 33 MB
Password For File:
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.