Kali Linux Kali Linux is the name of a Linux distribution for security professionals and those who perform security testing and monitoring. This distribution was made by the back-up builder team, and unlike the Ubuntu-based crackback, Kali is based on Debian. The BackTrack BackTrack project is no longer supported by the team’s creator, and has replaced Kali with more than 300 penetration testing tools. Linux Kali is professionally designed to test security and security surveillance. For example, several changes have been made to the Kali Linux kernel, which reflects the following needs:
– Access is possible only through a root user: in the essence of security, Kali Linux is designed to be executed only through a single user root accessible.
– Disable the assumption of network services. These functions allow us to install various services on Linux Kali. Whether we are confident in the security of Kali’s distribution, it does not matter which packages we install. Other services such as Bluetooth in this distribution of Cali are blacklisted by default.
For Linux distribution developers, Kali is suitable for those who professionally test security penetration and surveillance, and are not recommended at all for those who are not familiar with Linux. In addition, malicious use of the tools available on Kali on the network, especially unauthorized, may cause unintentional damage and has significant consequences.
Key features of Kali Linux software:
– Full customization of ISO files and the ability to create custom images.
– High flexibility in the definition of features and the possibility of creation
– The ability to install from USB Support for EFI boot
– Automatically deploy Kali operating system through a virtual machine
– Mastering the Kali Linux tools with meta-packages
– presented as A DVD drive with the ability to run on DVD or installed on a hard drive
– Can be used by all organs, institutions and IT companies
– Can be used by anyone active in the field of IT security with any level of Specialty
– Test of permeability and security
– Complete and up-to-date security toolkit
Kali Linux v2016.2 x86 / x64
Download Direct Linked 32-bit Direct Download – 3GB
Download Direct Linked Download 64-Bit Direct Download – 2.9 GB
Password For File:
Note: Please avoid blank spaces during copy or write password by typing.
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Save the Image.iso file with the Iso Burner software on a raw DVD.
– The operating system is completely free of charge and has no limitations.
– The default username and password are in the toor tray and you need to use the startx command to log in to the graphical interface so after installing this operating system for each run you will be prompted for the name and serial that you must do. Enter the face.
User Name : root
Password : root