LinuxLive USB Creator is the name of a software application that is suitable for various purposes, which is the implementation of the Linux operating system using the USB memory in the Windows operating system. With the very simple operation of this software, without any specific configuration, Linux can be run on Windows.
Using this software, the user can virtualize and easily implement Linux and its various versions, including Ubuntu, Fedora, Damn Small Linux, Puppy Linux, and so on. The function of this software is very simple and the beginner users can take advantage of it.
Key Features of the LinuxLive USB Creator Software:
– Launch Linux directly in Windows Virtualization
– High security in loading and protecting information
– Storing data in USB flash
– Ease of software implementation
– Displays alerts if the file is broken ISO
– Free and open source software
– Compatible with different versions of Windows including popular Windows
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 5.76 MB
Password For File:
Note: Please avoid blank spaces during copy or write password by typing.
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– The software is free and after installation and run it can be used without limitation.