For this article, we will introduce you with professional software for recovering lost data, which is called MiniTool Power Data Recovery , and it provides users with various features to help users lose information on a variety of memory to any one. To restore. This tool, which has a simple yet efficient graphical interface, helps you retrieve information with a few simple clicks. Supports file system types such as FAT and NTFS, types of memory and hard disks, synchronization with different formats in all fields, A preview of some formats, high speed scanning and recovery of large files make up some of the key features of this software.
Key features of MiniTool Power Data Recovery:
– High speed scanning and recovery of bulk files
– Supports common file system
– Compatibility with almost all common formats
– Preview some formats when scanning
– Ease of use of software
– Support for a variety of memory and hard disks
– Recover lost data for both
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft operating system Windows
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 31.8 MB
Password For File:
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.