The registry, which is considered to be the heart of the Windows operating system, will take some time to work and software on the so-called heavy system that affects different parts of Windows, which will reduce the overall performance of Windows. With the registry optimization software, this can be prevented to a large extent. Registry Reviver is one of these software programs that optimizes and optimally clean up your registry with a fast scan. It has an attractive and efficient graphical interface and the latest technologies to clean up and optimize the best output. Are obtained. One of the most important features of this tool is the reduction of crashes that occur for Windows, the constant whistle of Windows, the faster Windows loading, and the ease with which to use the software.
Key Features of Registry Reviver Software:
– Optimize and clean up the registry
– Increase Windows loading speed
– Simple and easy use of the software
– High speed software in different functions
– Reduced crash in Windows
– Attractive and user
– friendly graphics interface – Compatible with different versions of Microsoft’s popular operating system. Window
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 12.8 MB
Password For File:
Note: Please avoid blank spaces during copy or write password by typing.
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.