After installing applications on Windows, there are always a bunch of files added to the operating system, most of which are temporary and can be removed to help speed up and improve Windows. Soft Organizer is a highly efficient software utility that allows users to uninstall programs installed on the system, or uninstall programs, and, given their many options, provides complete removal of programs. This program allows you to Remove unnecessary applications from your system completely. The main function of this software is to completely remove programs from the computer. Soft Organizer monitors all the changes made by the process of installing each program in the system, and it helps you to easily identify and delete program registry entries and files when uninstalling those programs.
Key features of Soft Organizer software:
– Completely uninstall software installed on the system
– Delete program registry files
– Automatically detect installed programs
– Ease of use of software
– Attractive and user-friendly graphical interface
– Fast scan And clean up programs at the right speed
– Compatible with different versions of the popular Microsoft Windows operating system
DownloadDirect Link Software – 13 MB
Password For File:
Note: Please avoid blank spaces during copy or write password by typing.
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.