Sometimes we have to hide users from being able to access a series of personal files or folders. Windows has an option so that users can hide their files using it; this works well when other users do not know these parts in Windows; otherwise, they can easily save files Get out of the hiding state.
But Supreme Folder Hider softwareOne of the most useful tools in the field of hiding. This tool uses a series of tricks to hide files so that they can not be displayed by other users at all. The way to work with this software is very simple; hide it in such a way that the folder or file will be completely erased from Windows Explorer, while the file or folder is essentially unchanged and still remains on the intended memory, and only User comments are hidden. Supreme Folder Hider also gives other users the ability to lock and secure files or folders; the user will be able to prevent other users from accessing the file by placing the password on files.
Key Features of Supreme Folder Hider:
– Hide files and hide them for other users
– Possibility to put a password on files
– Hide or delete a complete file or folder from Windows Explorer
– Very easy to use software
– Automatic run with boot Windows
– Use of combination keys in using software
– Hide Hidden file in Windows search
– Failure to execute files in hidden or password-protected folders
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 2.7 MB
Password For File:
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.