Tenorshare Any Data Recovery is an effective recovery and recovery utility for deleted files. This fast and powerful software supports 550 formats in various fields using the latest algorithms in the fastest possible time after searching for files and finds the lost data and retrieves them. Types of Memory Hard disk comments, memory cameras, flash drives, portable video players, etc. are among the things that are supported in this software; the key to the software is to support a variety of file systems Which is considered very important for users. We recommend that you use this software to recover deleted files.
Key Features of Tenorshare Any Data Recovery:
– High speed recovery of deleted files
– Fast and easy file searches
– Supports a variety of memory
– Supports file system types
– Supports 550 formats in various fields
– Previews of files before full recovery
– Six different modes to recover deleted files by
– attractive graphical user interface software
– easy to do using existing Wizard
– Compatible with different versions of Microsoft’s popular Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 8.5 MB
Password For File:
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.