. An installation package, when installed on a system, usually installs its own accessories along with it. But one of the most important issues that users face without Windows is the lack of knowledge of how the software is installed on the system. In fact, the user does not have the full knowledge behind the scenes and the so-called Background Software installation. Total Uninstall software is one of the most powerful software management software installed on the system, which, in addition to managing uninstalling and installing programs, is fully monitored or installed during installation. This software works in general with two different styles :
Exactly analyzes existing applications on the system and can record changes in software installation. In this way, even without the help of its Uninstaller software, it is easy to analyze the software in the heart of Windows, and then all the changes made during the installation of the software, including folders, files and changes made in the registry , Displays a tree and then completely removes them. To do this, just select the software from the list and wait for automatic analysis of the software for a few seconds to analyze the software in the registry branches and other parts of Windows completely (which is, of course, the branches Detected can also be removed). Then, using the Uninstall button at the top of the application, you can easily remove the software by selecting the profile (Uninstall Analyzed Program).
The second style (Monitored Programs):
In this module, the user is able to see all the events that occur during the installation of the software. This makes it possible to complete a complete uninstall without having to be proud of its own software, since uninstalling usually places the programs in the normal mode of files or folders or changes to the registry that are never visible. is not. Total Uninstall software considers the current state of the system before installing the software, and then, after installing the software, the changes that the software installer has created will be reviewed and ultimately compare these two situations. Slider, and in the right-hand panel, it adds a file tree, changes, and changes to the Windows registry. Total Uninstall software stores all of these changes so that if you want to uninstall the program, Windows will be fully restored to the previous state.
Key Features of Total Uninstall Pro software:
– Detailed analysis of software installed on the system and registration of changes made
– Provide details and details of software installed or monitored
– Completely deleted software analyzed or Monitored during installation
– Backup of the software and the possibility of returning the removed software
– Organize based on two groups of installed or monitored programs
– Ability to search the program with high and easy keywords
– Get the ability to change tree information. the software installation
– power up search changes made by installers
– power up the awareness of How to run installed applications
– issuing registry changes for install or uninstall
– Export installed or monitored program, in the form of a file
– Compatible with various versions of the popular Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloaddownload software version Direct Pro – 32.2 MB download software version of Ultimate Links – 29.2 MB
Password For File:
Note: Please avoid blank spaces during copy or write password by typing.
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Contain the contents of the Cracked file folder at the location of the software to replace the previous files.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder.
You can also find the installation location in the following way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– On Windows 7 and 8: After installation, right-click Shortcut and click Open file location.
After installing the software, go to C: \\ WINDOWS \\ system32 \\ drivers \\ etc and open the hosts file with Windows Notepad and add
at the end. Run the software and use it without limitation.