Windows Repair is a free software that can professionally repair various parts of Windows. This software has a special coordination with different parts of Windows including registry, hard disk and etc. Due to various features it can increase the speed and efficiency of the Windows operating system. Windows firewall, operating system browsers, full repair Registry, complete restoration of various icons that are difficult to find in any way are other parts that can be mentioned in this simple and light software. Having such software for all users can be incredibly useful.
Key features of the Windows Repair software:
– Repair different parts of Windows
– Registry repair automatically
– Repair Windows firewall
– Ability to repair Windows communication and Internet sectors
– High speed in functions
– Ease of use of the software
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
DownloadDirect Link Pro Software – 37.7 MB Download Direct Link Free Software – 36.2 MB
Password For File:
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for the execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.