CoffeeCup HTML Editor is a very simple but extremely efficient tool for web design and HTML coding. The software utilizes a simple graphical interface, which at the same time makes it easy to access all the options in the software. The tool, which supports the latest version of the HTML code allows users to intelligently code. This software is able to design in an extremely attractive and user-friendly environment a web page with just a few clicks. Even the designer himself is surprised by the result. There are a variety of logos, ready-made images, ready-made buttons for the website, and many more, all of which will prove that you can simply design a beautiful, engaging website with just a little bit of patience and then The same software has been transferred to FTP servers.
Key Features of CoffeeCup HTML Editor:
– A very simple environment for beginners
– Design work in two environments. Design and coding.
– Various and numerous ready-made templates.
– Support for web programming languages.
– Support for the creation of dynamic menus.
– Web programming language errors
– Ability to send designed sites on servers with FTP protocol support
– Image editing
– Simple language training for beginners
– Ability to code pages to avoid copying other sites and Higher security
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 92.7 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.