For this post, we consider software that allows editing and coding in the Visual Basic environment, and adds a Visual Studio plug-in or auxiliary tools that make code more intelligent. JetBrains ReSharper is a valuable tool for code completion, routing, benchmarking, and the most important features of this tool. The special compatibility of this software with the Visual Studio suite is easily coded professionally with C # Provides. For those who follow programming professionally, we recommend using this tool.
Key features of the JetBrains ReSharper software:
– Professional C # language coding
– Synchronization with the Visual Studio suite
– Smart code completion
– Smarter routing of codes
– Pattern coding
DownloadDirect Link Software – 172 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar,remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.