The toolkit that we’ve prepared for this article is called ABViewer . A software that allows simple drawing and editing of drawing files semi-professional. Software that supports various drawing formats makes it easy to display them at the right speed. Printing high-speed maps, photo conversion, adding part of the map to the clipboard, having simple editing tools, supporting at least 30 common formats, simple graphical interfaces and dozens of other features, including key features of this software. Are considered.
Key Features of ABViewer Software:
– Supports common formats in the field of drawing files
– Simple and user
– friendly graphic interface – High speed workflow
– Ability to display and print maps with ease
– Ability to easily edit maps
– Convert drawing files to popular format images
– Ability to separate part of the map and add to the clipboard
Downloaddownload software 32-bit version with direct links – 65 MB download software 64-bit version with direct links – 64.4 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.