With the increasing growth of online stores, especially in the sales of CDs and DVDs, a unique and unique cover has found a special place for selling products. An attractive and attractive package for any product is one of the most important factors in product sales and user engagement. If you are a CD or DVD vendor in the field of software, movies, etc., to stay away from this advertising market, you need to pack packages tailored to the needs of your customers. Ashampoo Cover StudioA powerful software for making all kinds of covers you need for DVDs. One of the great benefits of this software is that it does not require special skills to work with software and create packages, and with just a few simple clicks, you can easily create the desired cover in the most beautiful form. This application provides plenty of templates along with the original source. Despite this template, you will spend the least amount of time to create your own portfolio and get the best out of it, along with the many professional tools available to you. You will be able to design your own cover that does not exist among the templates.
Key Features of Ashampoo Cover Studio Software:
– Support LightScribe printing on the CD surface
– Existing themes and packages in the software.
– Possibility to design cover and packaging for use in discs, DVDs and Blu-rays.
– Editing and designing tools for creating dedicated labels.
– Providing information about cracking of CDs on the covers.
– Point functionality. -and-click to design labels
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 35.2 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tile associated with running the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation (in Windows Vista and SUN, right-click on the correct Patch to execute it and click Run as administrator).
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder.
You can also find the installation location in the following way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– On Windows 7 and 8: After installation, right-click Shortcut and click Open file location.
– Run Keygen.exe from the Keymaker folder and click on the Generate button. Then execute the application and use the serial received from Keygen and the desired name and email of the register.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.