Maybe you’re one of those users who want to see the icons of Windows XP or Vista for the first time you design your own icons or make changes to existing icons. Axialis IconWorkshop is a professional, powerful, yet easy to use software for making, editing and converting Windows, Macintosh, and Linux icons. This software enables a user-friendly environment with the ability to create high-quality icons in the shortest possible time. Working with this software and its tools is simple enough to create beautiful icons by combining several photos and icons.
Key Features of Axialis IconWorkshop Pro:
– Create quality icons for Windows and Mac OS:
IconWorkshop is the first icon editor software that can make icons for Windows and Macintosh operating systems at 256×256. As you know, Windows XP operating system icons are very different from the old version of the operating system in terms of transparency and shadowing. With this software, you will even be able to design icons in the form of Windows XP or even Vista with 256×256 PNG-compressed.
– Create attractive icons using Image Objects:
This software includes a collection of Image Objects, which consists of 150 Object, which allows the user to drag & drop and combine them together and even without drawing 1 pixel. Create awesome icons. Full training for using this feature is available on the software itself and go to this Image Download Center for downloading more Image Objects collections.
– Convert icons between Macintosh and Windows:
Mac OS icons look prettier. And users may want to use Mac OS icons in the Windows environment or applications they create. Using this feature, users can turn the icons of the two operating systems together as quickly as possible.
– Automatically create icons from images:
As long as you use and use professional software, it’s sometimes easier to create Icon from the images, and more beautiful designs will be produced. With this software, you can import image files with PSD, PNG, BMP, JPEG, GIF and … to the software environment and convert it to Icon with just one click.
– Export icons to images to illustrate your applications:
If you have made the programs yourself and you can use the icons created by this software to make your app look smoother. For example: Use the icons made by this software to create beautiful gadgets.
– Compatible with graphic industry standards:
Use the plug-in to directly import Photoshop Layered PSDs and create beautiful icons in their sizes and qualities. You can also transfer the icons created by this software directly to the Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro applications to make further changes.
– Batch Procedures:
Performing operations simultaneously on a large number of files. For example, you can simultaneously grab a bunch of icon images or combine a number of Windows and Macintosh operating system icons.
– Librarian & Explorer with previews:
Has a strong and advanced archive for easy and fast icons management. With this feature, you can quickly save or refresh created icons during the design process. It has a very powerful search engine to quickly search the disk surface for finding image files and icons. With the ability to display thumbnail images
– the ability to open executable files (such as: exe, dll, etc.) and change the icons embedded in them
– has a 128×128 floating window and 256×256 for displaying designed icons.
– Full Drag & Drop support in all parts of the software
– Full support for Image Format Jpeg 2000 and GIF
– Ability to change the appearance of the software
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 36.7 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Use the Serial.txt file to crack the software from the serial number .
– Now you can use the software without any restrictions.