BluffTitler iTV is a powerful software for creating 3-D entries. It’s easy to create simple, yet engaging, animated 3D animations by typing different words and letters. A simple yet very efficient tool that is capable of creating 3D designs with cool default modes. With this software you can design beautiful image menus on your videos in 2D and 3D. With a variety of features and effects, the software completely unlocks the user’s hands to design and create 3D designs. A simple yet user-friendly environment is one of the key points that are important to the user. The speed of working with software is very important because it can be easily used to prepare the output for use in movies.
Key features of BluffTitler iTV software:
– 3D animation processing – 3D animation
can be created in the shortest possible time
– Very professional and beautifully designed pre-designed effects
– Ability to create 3D and two-dimensional animations in a single file
– Available with various tools In the software environment for easier user experience
– Simple and user-friendly working environment
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 50 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.