BricsCad is a professional and professional Bricsys polish software company in the field of professional drawing, which can be used as a substitute for AutoCAD software and has been used for almost all drawing capabilities. This software replaces the CAD platform, which is based on DWG files and provides advanced and advanced features for professional users. The use of this tool, in addition to being easier, has a higher rate of loading and execution as the volume of software processing is not comparable with the same tools.
Key features of BricsCad software:
– Dynamic blocking capabilities – Ability
to display layers in the software
– Ability to increase the software’s efficiency in the new version
– Render engine in Windows
– Fixed three-dimensional parametric modeling in Windows
– Reduces system memory usage by up to 15%
– Customizable mouse buttons
– Professional professional browser software
– High-speed layout
support – Version support 2.5 DWG files
– After downloading the program by WinRar, remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for the execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.