Eyeon Fusion is a powerful and professional software for combining and creating cinematic effects. This software is one of the most advanced compositing and special effects creation software that can be very useful for professional users. This tool is one of the best software used to make professional movies and create special effects for famous films.
With the help of this software you can import your models from all 3D graphics software and combine 3D models and scenes in Eyeon Fusion with your video images and render in the same environment. You can create special effects with the Eyeon Fusion 3D magnifying glass system. The great features in the software will surely satisfy your demands in professional design.
The key features of the Eyeon Fusion software:
– The ability to combine and create special effects
– Ability to use extreme parameters
– Simple and user-friendly working
environment – 3D environment with rendering engine
– Video capture capabilities
– Possibility to create special effects and Beautiful
– Volumetric and volumetric volumetric “Volume Light & Fog” in 3D environment
– Texture change in software
– Ability to have a beautiful and fast rendering of the 3D environment
DownloadDownload 32-bit Direct Link – 59.07 MB Download 64-bit Direct Link – 65.47 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.