Format Converter is a very powerful converter for converting various multimedia formats, including movies, audio and music, and images, which helps with various features and supports common formats. Users can only use one application with all their desires To get rid of multimedia formats. Expensive software under a simple yet appealing and efficient graphics interface at the very first glance can help users to achieve their goals, and is almost the same as the home page of the software, which has all the options.
The software features are so extensive that each section needs to be fully documented, but it can be summarized in features such as identifying and converting to a variety of compact discs, aligning with portable audio and video systems, matching With a variety of tablets and handsets, the ability to optimize output, set output quality for different formats.
Key Features of Format Converter:
– Convert various video, music and images formats
– Awesome and efficient graphics interface
– Identify various formats in a variety of fields
– High speed in handwriting files
– Identify and convert a variety of tablets. Compressed
– Compatibility with a variety of tablets and mobile phones
– Possibility to adjust output quality
– Ability to optimize output quality
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 29.70 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.