The Golden Software Surfer software is a functional mapping application developed by Golden Software, one of the oldest and most famous US companies. One of its applications can be the preparation of two-dimensional, three-dimensional, topographic, hydrographic and hydrological maps, overlapping maps, regional geographic maps, etc. Surfer software can help you in providing maps for students in related fields such as civil engineering, geography, natural resources engineering, and also in designing projects that require geological and geological surveys such as surface effects, break lines And faults can be useful. Another remarkable feature is the turning point of the program, its special skill in drawing regional topographies and surface effects.
Key features of the Surfer software:
– Excellent and acceptable graphics environment
– Use of color spectrum technology
– Draw up a variety of maps, including: Shadow map, Cantor maps, Anamali maps and Geo-chemistry auras, Base maps, 3D mapping maps, 3D mapping maps Image and …
– Useful for students in related fields
– Applicable to construction projects and surveys of watersheds …
– Ability to apply various types of changes and filters on the map
– The possibility of processing calculations of excavation volume, soil Customization and volume and form of mineral resources
DownloadDirect Link Software – 141 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Run Keygen.exe from the Keymaker folder and click on the Generate button. Then execute the application and use the serial received from Keygen and the desired name and email of the register.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.