There are various tools in the world of software that can be used to design and design a building. Each of these tools has a variety of features that help users to work professionally in design with their personal tastes and standards. Graphisoft ArchiCADThe name of the tool is tremendously efficient in designing buildings in 3D, while at the same time making the design work as easy as possible. Having a wealth of key capabilities, each of which is very important in building design, helps professional users design and simulate the interior and exterior of a building. The Graphisoft ArchiCAD synchronizes with popular 3D design software such as AutoCad and 3DMax are among the most important and key features of this tool. Having a lot of Objects by default in the design of buildings increases the speed of users so that, for example, walls or windows are preset in different samples in the software and the user should only be Choose their own taste and edit it if necessary.
Key Features of the Graphisoft ArchiCAD Software:
– Draw the interior and exterior of the buildings
– Ability to design two-dimensional and three-dimensional design – Compatible
with 3D design software such as AutoCad and 3DMax
– Ability to calculate the building area and all existing objects for It’s
– High quality in designing and taking out different outputs
– The ability to simulate designed buildings
– The ability to simulate buildings at different times of daylight for lighting
– The ability to view and place buildings in different situations of sunlight
– Processing and Rendering Designed Samples
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.