Maybe you’re the type of user who works with carting software, or at least once for the one you want to create an image or a map. Since working with software such as AutoCAD is very difficult and designing these images requires expertise, it’s hard for you to easily design such designs. The simplest way for users who have neither specialized nor educated on Autocad is to use Img2Cad’s simple, low-volume software . This software allows you to convert your images to maps and vector files and convert your result into vector files with popular DXF, HPGL, WMF, EMF and so on. In the sequel, you will have the soft key features. We introduce the Img2Cad software and hope to be happy with your dear friends.
Key Features of Img2Cad Software:
– Ability to convert images with BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, etc.
– Output with DXF, HPGL, EMF, WMF, etc.
– Simple and user-friendly environment
– Color, Gray and Black and White
– Creation of center lines and around the layout
– Possibility of increasing and decreasing the contrast of the image
– Tracking lines, checking arrows, circles, lines, etc.
– Correcting and rebuilding the various parts of the layout
– Correcting known texts
– Support for pulling and dropping