iSpring Presenter is the name of the software that can be used to create professional slide shows based on PowerPoint. A tool that adds new tools and features to the new PowerPoint add-on menu, helping to make learning slides more attractive and professional. The software features are great, and those who use PowerPoint to create their own slideshows can use this software to create and publish fully interactive educational videos.
Among the features that are considered for this tool are compatibility with mobile phones and tablets, the use of HTML5 technology, the ability to add e-exams, a very interesting player to run slideshows and dozens of other key features. . We recommend that you use the iSpring Presenter along with PowerPoint to make electronic presentation more appealing.
Key features of the iSpring Presenter software:
– Create modern and interactive slideshows
– Added as PowerPoint auxiliary tools
– Get different outputs in different formats
– Ability to coordinate outputs with a variety of tablets and mobile phones
– The ability to add e-exams to Slideshows
– Compatible with the latest technology, including HTML5
– Flexible player for slideshows.
– Ability to share on various networks and online
– Movie capture capabilities of the screen
Downloaddownload software 64-bit version with direct links – 89.19 MB download software 32-bit version with direct links – 74.08 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.