After offering Windows 10 with a lot of changes over the previous version, now Microsoft Office 2016 is ready for users. A new version of the Office suite, which is packed with new features and capabilities into the user’s computer system, is a very modern tool that has always been Microsoft’s winner and even the most widely used software in Apple’s operating systems. Now the final version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016Released so that Windows users can manage their documents in a variety of ways by installing this software suite. The most important point for Office 2016 is the special coordination with the next-generation Windows, Windows 10, both visually and in other segments. It is special with this operating system. The ability to use this suite on other operating systems, such as iOS and Android, allows users to simultaneously edit and review documents, are among the most important features in this release. Microsoft, in addition to the old systems, now has a variety of options for tablets and adds more touch functionality to Office so that it can take over the past. These major changes make it possible for users to use Office at any moment in everyday life in different environments.
Viewing and editing PDF documents is one of the most important and special points that users no longer need to use side-by-side software; it’s easy to edit and view PDF documents and use all of Office’s features to edit documents, The two Web Layout and Read Mode modes are new options added to this version. The first option is to direct online services, and the second option is used to study electronic books, and the user can experiment with different systems of reading books electronically; that is, part of the book on the laptop And read another part at work using the tablet without ever having to interrupt the read pages.
In this series, there are almost identical versions of the previous version. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other software are also fixed on the 2016 version, but the new features added to them will further increase their popularity. Microsoft will release various versions of Office 2016, each of which will be usable by users. Homemade, office, commercial and tablet versions will be available. Desktop and Web versions help users to edit their documents online in an online or offline environment.
These are the only short introduction to Microsoft Office 2016. A series that will surely bring it back to Microsoft with its offering. For users who use the newer versions of Windows, we suggest downloading and installing the 2016 Office suite.
Apps in this version:
Microsoft Excel 2016
Microsoft InfoPath 2016
Microsoft OneDrive for business in 2016
Microsoft OneNote 2016
Microsoft Outlook 2016
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
Microsoft Publisher 2016
Skype for business in 2016
Microsoft Word 2016
Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016 v16.0.4738.1000 (September 2018)
– After downloading the program by WinRar ,remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location. Then run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.