ModelSim is the name of a specialized software used to simulate and design Verilog and VHDL applications. Basically, the use of this digital language can be found in the script for TCL. The software includes over 10,000 programming executables that allow users to create their own professional designs. The other possibility provided by the software is the extensive library of default designs that allows the user to use it to help with its industrial design.
Key Features of the ModelSim Se Software:
– Single-Kernel Simulator Engine and HDL Editor
– Verilog RTL & Gate
Performance Optimization – VHDL Performance Optimization RTL & VITAL
– Supports VCD and Extensive VCDs
– Ability to simulate designs FPGA and ASIC
– Ability to simulate and test Verilog hardware descriptions languages, VHDLs
– Interactive simulation and re-simulation of VCDs
– Integrated debugging capabilities with VHDL 2008 and Verilog 2005 encryption
Downloaddownload software 32-bit version with direct links – 339 MB download software 64-bit version with direct links – 504 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– First install the software.
– After installing the program, you will be prompted to install ModelSim on No.
– Copy all contents of the Crack folder to C: \\ modeltech64-10.1c \\ win64.
– run patch-dll after running run-me. Now open MentorKG as admin. Wait for the search to end and open the LICENSE.txt file.
– In the c drive drive, create a folder called flexlm. And save the LICENSE.txt that was opened to you in the previous step. (To do this, you can save the file by clicking on File / Save as.)
– Right-click on mycomputer and select properties. Now on the change setting (in Windows 8, go to Advanced change setting) and then click environment change. do.
– Under the user’s variables, click on new and put the name equal to MGLS_LICENSE_FILE and value to C: \\ flexlm \\ license.txt. Do the same for the system environment and finally get OK.