Movavi Slideshow Maker can be very appealing for those users who are always making digital albums of quality images with music . A software that easily assembles images with music and provides with a huge amount of pre-set designs that will open the hands of users to design attractive slideshows.
There are various audio and visual effects, the ability to use a variety of music in the software, providing outputs of the desired quality and format, a very modern graphic interface, ease of use of the software, the ability to upload to a variety of online services directly And dozens of other features include the features found on the Movavi Slideshow Maker
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 50.80 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.