Manage multimedia files such as pictures, music and video files using the software in this area, in addition to being extremely easy to be more appealing than ever before. Software that, in addition to browsing and managing, offers many other features to users so that users can professionally manage, sort, and sometimes create new outputs with their creativity. Phase One Media ProOne of these is the super-complete software that manages multimedia files. Identification and compatibility with most common formats and cameras as well as video capture will open the user’s hands for managing any file model. The great user interface that this tool makes is easy for users. Manage images, edit simple professional images, manage colors, create slideshows, professional presentations in the software by default, gallery for the web and dozens of other key features that can be used for Phase One Media Pro mentioned. Given the fact that the software has just been introduced, it will provide users with fantastic features that will certainly increase with new updates.
Key Features of the Phase One Media Pro:
– Professional multimedia files management
– Compatible with a variety of common formats
– Ultimate in displaying multimedia files
– Ease of use of software
– Full coordination with more than 100 camera models and camcorders
– Possibility to create professional slideshows O
– Presentations from professional presentations
– Easy and professional editing of images –
Web gallery creation
– Very attractive software interface
DownloadDownload Direct Link Software – 149 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.