SolidCAMUntil now, the most complete software industry has been introduced. Software that has been used in many engineering disciplines for simulation and experimental design, and many colleges have used it to teach students. This super professional software has all the necessary facilities for engineering design and is completely modern and makes it easier with the facilities that it provides users. This software is a collection of the best build classes inside SolidWorks It provides 2.5-mill milling, 3-D milling, HSM machining, 4 and 5-mill milling, 5-millimeter millimeter milling, milling, milling mills up to 5 axes, and winches. With these interpretations, all that modern and industrial design needs is included in this tool.
Key features of SolidCAM software:
– Ultra-modern industrial design capabilities
– Almost all design capabilities
– A very modern and advanced graphical interface
– Suitable for teaching in the field of industrial education – Compatible
with other software in this field
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.