The basic features of Unity software:
– User-friendly, user-friendly and easy-to-use user interface
powerful and flexible editor and also executes commands in visual form
– Uses From the nVidia Advanced Engine
– Using the latest technology of the year and high
– speed performance – Using all the features of DirectX and OpenGL
– Working tools and direct import of software files such as XSI, Maya, Max and …
– The possibility of updating Sources during game building
– Use of the most innovative graphic handlers and the ability to write newer shaders
– Available Being all the functional exits, including EXE, under the web, under the console under the iPhone and Mac
– The latest lighting technology and the use of dynamic shadows for appealing games
– Creating an attractive and attractive product after completion
– After downloading the program by WinRar, remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for the execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.