AnyMP4 Blu-ray Copy Platinum is an application for the next-generation copy of compact discs. A simple yet efficient graphic interface, which, at the same time, makes all options available to users. Backing up Blu-ray discs with support for various types of models is one of the most important features of this program. The ability to copy crystal disks even in the presence of various locks is one of the important points of this software. Support for ISO images for copying crystals, 25 and 50 GB discs, supporting 3-D crystals, copying a folder or image from Blurry and ten other features are considered key features of AnyMP4 Blu-ray Copy Platinum.
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 25.03 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.