4Videosoft DVD CopyOne of the most practical applications in the field of copying the types of DVDs with modern capabilities, which can be used to convert various formats. A modern graphic interface along with support for a variety of formats with the ability to take advantage of the latest technologies in the field of video format conversion and DVD copying are the most important and key features of this software. Another important point in using this software is the speed of super-software performance in copying or bulk video conversion. The ability to personalize DVD content, the ability to copy headers or desired peers, the ability to copy the original movie No ads and other extra teasers, ISO output, ability to confirm the health of copied disks, high software flexibility in the objective simulation of disks and … Among the features of this software, which can be referred to them The This utility also has a very good volume.
Key Features of the 4Videosoft DVD Copy software:
– Support for 4 and 9 GB discs
– Copy DVD contents
– Burn videos to DVDs of the best quality
– Ability to personalize DVD content
– Capability Copy headlines as you wish
– Possibility to copy original movie without ads
– Ability to convert to ISO format
– High ability of software in high flexibility
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 19.76 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.