We have prepared a Ripper or Extractor of the contents of the DVD for this post. The 4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum is the tool that offers many options for converting DVDs . This tool has a high performance speed and with a simple yet appealing graphics interface, users can easily achieve their desires. Compatibility with all types of DVDs, compatibility with GPUs for faster speeds, ability to convert to format Existing video outputs, the ability to convert with the ultimate quality and dozens of other features, each of which guarantee somehow, are the best.
Key Features of 4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum:
– Extract the contents of the DVDs
– Support for various video formats
– Simple but efficient graphic interface.
– High speed conversion of bulky files
– Graphical processor compatibility for faster conversion speed
– Easy file editing capability
– Ultimate use of converting formats
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 45.1 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.