The use of today’s digital receivers has grown dramatically among users, and the use of these receivers has continued to increase for various reasons. Better quality reception of images and sound on these receivers has made users more concerned than before, but there are shortcomings in this kind of receiver, for example, the format of which video files are stored in it can be played normally. It’s not about other audio and video systems and usually you have to use video converters in this field. Aiseesoft MXF ConverterThe name of one of the most practical applications in the field of converting video formats, especially the common formats in digital receivers. Convergence with two-dimensional and three-dimensional movies in conversion, using the ultimate in file conversion, high speed during conversion, ease in utilizing software capabilities, aligning common audio and video formats for use in input or The output of the software is the ability to adjust the quality for the best possible output and dozens of other features, including the key features of the Aiseesoft MXF Converter
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 45.4 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.