AnyMP4 MP4 ConverterThe name of one of the software applications in the field of video converter, which supports various video formats can be converted to MP4 format. In addition to supporting MP4, other popular video formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, RM, MP4, 3GP, H.264, AVCHD will also be supported in the software. The modern but functional graphical interface of this software is also available at the very first minutes of using the software. The super-fast performance of converting bulky files along with support for portable devices, such as mobile phones, is another feature of the software. The preview of multimedia files as well as support and compatibility with almost the entire system Portable audio and video. Support for all types of DVD movies and ultimate quality when converted, which in no way reduces the quality of the original is also important. Of course, the quality is customizable and can be changed depending on the need.
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 34.60 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.