One of the software that can easily convert video formats AVS Video ConverterIs called A complete tool that is able to support most commonly used formats and perform conversion between these formats in a fully two-way way. The new user interface, of course, is one of the most important features of this software, because users are the first to see the software interface. Convert formats and save on output with high quality input, high speed conversion of files that play an important role in selecting users, ability to change specifications for conversion work such as sound quality or images, the ability to change information about each file when converted, ability to change The size of the images in the video, the ability to use the effects of the program when converted, and the ability to put a banner to personalize output files is one of the most important features of the AVS Video Converter.
Key Features of AVS Video Converter:
– Supports most commonly used formats
– Ability to convert as fast as possible
– Ability to change the file’s properties when converting
– Convert effect to conversion time
– Change the size of video images to custom
– No effect of quality in conversion
– Ability to change frames, audio channels and …
– Attractive user interface
– Very easy to use software
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 64.5 MB Download Pack menus with direct links – 192 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.