The tool we have developed for this article is DxO FilmPack Elite , which makes it possible to convert old movies to digital movies as best as possible. This tool, which can only be installed and run on 64-bit systems, has the ability to convert and edit photos, and with features that can easily change the resolution, color, and other. Software performance It is both individually and in the form of plug-ins for software such as Photoshop and Lightroom and … can be installed and executed. We suggest you use this tool to repair, convert, and edit old photos and videos.
Key features of the DxO FilmPack Elite software:
– Convert and edit black and white videos
– Convert old photos and videos
– Install and run as a Photoshop plugin.
– There are various possibilities for conversion, restoration and editing
– Ability to change color, clarity, brightness …
– Install only on 64-bit systems
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 242 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.