Freemake Video Converter is a highly efficient software that supports various video formats to convert videos and video clips to the best possible quality. High-speed conversion is one of the most important features of this software. It can be burned to DVD movies, the ability to easily edit videos, and the ability to split up movies into video clips, share movies On-line services, and several other features that are featured in this tool. The graphical interface of the software is, at the same time, very efficient, which certainly helps to speed things up. We suggest using Freemake Video Converter if you are looking for a converter.
Key Features of Freemake Video Converter:
– Ability to burn the format created on compact discs
– Quick and easy sharing of video
– Edit video and split it, make photo slideshows
– Very simple and user-friendly environment
– Supports almost all video formats
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link -16.3 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar, remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for the execution of the program, and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.