There are plenty of software to convert video formats, and each one has almost the same capabilities, and maybe it’s worth thinking why the number of such software is so abundant and varied? There are many reasons why users should have to look for different software, one of which supports various formats, the quality of conversion and coordination with portable computer systems, such as mobile phones. Leawo Video ConverterOne of the most powerful and useful software for converting video formats that puts a variety of features in front of its users. It includes almost all common formats, synchronization with DVD and Blu-ray discs, sharing on online services. Convert 2D and 3D video files, burn CDs, great speeds to convert bulky files, attractive and efficient graphical interfaces, and dozens of other features of the features and key features that Leawo Video Converter To be seen
DownloadDirect Link Software – 111 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.