To burn videos to DVD, using software specifically for this is something that can not be denied by any means. An example of this software is the ability to create DVD movies with attractive menus as well as various formats. Sothink Movie DVD MakerIs named. This powerful software that supports WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4 QuickTime, Real Video, H.264 / AVC, M2TS, MTS, M2T and more. It can be burned directly. It has DVDs. Sothink Movie DVD Maker software allows you to burn various types of DVDs that are suitable for various audio and video systems that can play DVDs of their own. The software also comes with two PAL and NTSC systems, and it also supports 5.1 sound. One of the most important features of this software version should be the ability to support multi-core processors, which can have a huge impact on both the conversion speed and burn speed.
Key Features of Sothink Movie DVD Maker:
– High-speed conversion and burn with support for multi-core processors.
– Supports almost all common formats available
– Ability to burn directly
– Supports 5.1 sound
– Supports PAL and NTSC
– Quality loss at the time of conversion
– Possibility to create attractive menus for DVDs
– Compatible with different versions Microsoft’s popular Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 28.6 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.