Tipard Blu-ray Copy is one of the most efficient software for extracting movies from a variety of Blu-ray Discs with modern capabilities and support for a variety of video formats. Software that can backup these types of discs, and in a very modern environment allows users to extract videos at the highest quality in their computer systems from within the Rip or Rip disk.
The ability to copy Blu-ray discs even with different locks is also one of the key points of this software. Supports ISO images for copying crystals, 25 and 50 GB discs, supporting 3-D crystals, copying a folder or image from crystals, and ten other capabilities from the most important features and key features of the Tipard Blu-ray Copy. be.
Key features of the Tipard Blu-ray Copy software:
– Extraction of movies in crystalline disks
– Support for all types of audio and video formats
– Use of the ultimate quality in various formats conversion
– Support for 3D movies in conversion
– Convert Blu-ray disc formats to common formats
– Synchronization With a variety of mobile phones for conversion
– High speed video conversion
– Compatible with different versions of Windows including popular Windows 10
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 25.69 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.