Tipard Total Media ConverterAs its name implies, it is capable of converting multimedia files into various formats. This tool can be great with almost all popular audio and video formats, as well as compatibility with common audio and video systems for professional users. The low volume and user-friendly interface, and of course the ease of use of the software, are three things that are important to many users, while the speed of conversion in the software is due to the support of new technologies and compatibility with a variety of graphics processors and CPUs. The very important thing about this tool is the support for various formats, previews of multimedia files, as well as support and compatibility with almost all portable audio and video systems. Support for all types of DVD movies and ultimate quality when converted, which in no way reduces the quality of the original is also important. Of course, the quality is customizable and can be changed depending on the need. In general, Tipard Total Media Converter software is one of the most trusted converters produced by software companies.
Key Features of Tipard Total Media Converter:
– Supports almost all common formats
– Compatible with all types of portable audio and video systems
– Supports all types of DVD movies
– Ultimate audio and video conversion
capabilities – Easy editing Movies
– Add fascinating effects to files
– Extract audio files from videos and CDs
– Capable of adjusting quality depending on the need
– Supports the latest technologies to increase the speed of conversion
– Preview when converting multiple files media
– interface is attractive and easy to use software
– support for multi-core processors have two or
– Correspond with different versions of Microsoft’s popular Windows operating system
DownloadDownload Blu-ray version with direct links – 34.9 MB download version of Total Direct Link – 25.6 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.