We have designed a very efficient and fast converter to convert Blu-ray discs into high quality standard formats for this post. A very practical tool that converts the quality of the discs into various formats with the ultimate in quality. VSO Blu-ray Converter UltimateThe name of this software is in addition to a simple but user-friendly graphical interface that speeds up users’ performance by converting the latest technology without loss of quality of crystalline video. Supporting various audio and video formats and using the ultimate Quality in extracting and converting videos can be considered as one of the most important and key features of this software. Support for 3D movies is one of the key features that professional users make today. Using the latest technology to accelerate the conversion of video formats is among the other features that are featured in this software. All featured on the VSO Blu-ray Converter Ultimate to bring users to their desires.
Key features of the VSO Blu-ray Converter Ultimate software:
– Extraction of movies in crystalline disks
– Support for a variety of audio and video formats
– Use the ultimate quality in converting different formats
– Support for 3D movies in the conversion
– Convert Blu-ray disc formats to popular formats
– Coordinate with all types of mobile phones to convert
– High speed video conversion
– Compatible with various versions of the popular Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 41.6 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.