With the VSO ConvertXtoDVD software, you can easily convert your video files into popular DVD formats and burn them at the same time. With this software, you can backup your favorite movies in just a few clicks and play it on any DVD player and enjoy it. ConvertXtoDVD software can convert most common formats like Convert AVI, Mpeg, Mpeg4, DivX, Xvid, MOV, WMV, WMV HD, DV, MKV, DVD to DVD, and can also be manually or automatically configured. With the help of this software, you can easily add subtitles to your movie and attractive menus.
Key Features of VSO ConvertXtoDVD:
– Full support for common video formats
– Create various menus for DVDs with video and music
– Ability to merge more than 4 hours from different parts of the videos
– Support for AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3 formats …
– Subtitles placement With SRT,SUB / IDX, .SSA extensions plus color choice, font and text modes
– Ability to choose the type of NTSC, PAL, or automatic format and PULL-DOWN
– Ability to choose the display type of Widescreen, Fullscreen or auto
– A quick view of the direction Czech loaded correctly
– Save the DVD structure on a hard drive or burn it to a DVD
– reliable burn engine with support for other formats DVD
– converting speed and quality
– setting Your flexible for advanced users
– Adjustable speed and quality of the conversion
– Ability to set the type of DVD menu control
– Edit DVD menu including background, color, font, and …
– Compatible with different versions of the popular Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 36 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar, remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for the execution of the program, and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.