Up to now, hundreds of software titles have been presented in the field of converting HD movie files, but they can not all be responsive to all users’ needs, which is why they are also a series of most used software. Get it VSO ConvertXtoHD is one of the most complete software for converting HD formats and offers some unique features to users. Support for common video formats, the ability to burn directly to DVD types or crystals, pre Display of videos when converting, ability to adjust image quality and image, use the ultimate in video conversion, high speed using the latest technology and dozens of other features, including the key features that are featured in this application software. Eat it
Key features of VSO ConvertXtoHD software:
– Supports various video formats
– Ability to burn directly to DVD or Blu-ray types
– High speed conversion to 50x faster than similar software
– Ability to download from video sharing sites
– Ease of use of software
– Simple but user-friendly graphical interface software
– Ability to convert simple videos with relatively convenient features
– Ability to paste multiple video clips into each other
– Compatible with different versions of the popular Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 37.3 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.