Although today, DVDs have become widespread in the world of technology, there is always the need to turn DVDs into popular formats that can be played on portable audio and video systems. Format that no longer needs a DVD. VSO DVD Converter UltimateA software that allows users to easily extract videos or content from DVDs or so-called Rip and convert video formats. Ability to change the quality of videos, resize images , Enhancement or sound quality, copying from a DVD to a similar DVD, the high speed of the software in copying movies, the ability to create a menu for DVDs on the output, and several other features, including those that are in This application is in sight. Due to the size of the software and the numerous features included, it can easily be used in various fields.
Key features of the VSO DVD Converter Ultimate software:
– Extract videos to DVD
– Convert DVD movies to popular formats
– Compatibility and support for various video formats.
– Supports multiple audio and subtitles
– Internal video player
– Ability to adjust audio and video quality for output
– Use advanced image filter for best image quality
– Convert multiple files together
– View preview live
– Optimized for Multi-core processors for faster conversion
– Support for multi-angled videos
– High speed processing and copying of files
– Create menus when converting to DVD output
– Run converted files on different devices
– Ability to add subtitles to Videos
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 41.6 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.