One of the best and most popular WinX HD Video Converter software for converting video filesIt gives you the ability to convert all your video formats to HD formats such as: HD TS, HD MTS HD M2TS, HD MKV, HD MPEG, HD AVI, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MP4, HD MOV , HD ASF, HD MOD, and more. It also supports the conversion of HD and SD video files to one another. (SD files are files such as AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, etc.). On the other hand, the interesting interface of this software brings a sweet and simple experience for converting HD video files, which only with Just do a few simple clicks and wait for your files to be converted in the shortest possible time. In addition to the output settings, this software optimizes your output formats and makes your favorite file of any quality you consider. The motto of this software is the ease, speed, and durability of your application.
Key Features of the WinX HD Video Converter:
– Supports multi-core CPUs that greatly speed up the conversion.
– Allows you to rename the output file by Renaming Template before converting it.
– The ability to isolate the sound from HD files to put background music in the movie.
– Capture a photo from video and present it in JPEG & BMP formats.
– Have automatic shutdown option. System, after conversion completion
– Ultra-simple and attractive interfaces in performance
– High quality in image and sound
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 53.8 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
Install the software and then in the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and if the software is running, by right-clicking on the program icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Patch folder at the software installation location. Then execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly).
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.