Creating a compact disc with the menu allows you to watch more attractive videos using only software that is available in this area. Wondershare DVD CreatorThe name of one of these software is that it allows users to create and design menu for DVDs with great abilities. All features included in the software are easy to use and the user can easily design menus and directly burn DVDs. Support for a variety of video formats and of course audio to put The backgrounds of the menus, the presence of numerous attractive designs, high speed storage and conversion, and the creation of thumbnail images for each piece of the film are part of the capabilities that are featured in this application. Wondershare DVD Creator has plenty of features that can ultimately showcase the creativity of users in making DVD movies.
Key Features of Wondershare DVD Creator:
– Make DVD movie with the menu
– Ability to convert different formats to playable DVDs
– Make the menu using the ready-made designs available in the software
– Attractive graphical interface and ease of use of the software
– Ability to burn directly to different types of DVDs
– Capable of making Thumbnail images of videos
– Possibility to privatize menus using personal tastes
– Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
Downloadsoftware download direct link – 56.1 MB
– After downloading the program by WinRar , remove the files from the compressed state.
– Before installing the software, disconnect your internet connection and then install the software.
– In the final step, remove the tick for execution of the program and, if the software is running, by right-clicking on the application icon in the taskbar, exit the application clock.
– Copy the contents of the Cracked file folder to the location of the software and replace the previous files.
– Run the software and use it without limitation.
Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.